Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gotta Regroup...



Many of you readers already know, I hardly post anything. With new changes going on I have had ample time to work on making a comic strip, and it has been a hard road. In part because I have been away from anything art/comic related for so long that I am clearly out of touch.

Looking back at past efforts so far the writing and story have been abysmal. Mostly due to my poor grammar, but in part because I want to tell my personal story and experiences. It's good to put a little bit of yourself in your work. However, this strip is not the place to tell my life's story. There will be another opportunity for that. I need to look back and ask myself why I started this strip? Characters and story need to be analyzed. So I'll take a break from the strip and start fresh. No, I am not abandoning the strip or blog. I'll still post sketches, as this blog was intended for posting sketches.

No comments: